Watershed Dry Bags
If you want dry bags that have a patented ZipDry closure and keep contents dry, dry, dry, these are them. They are made from polyurethane coated fabrics. The material is 5 times more abrasion resistant than PVC fabrics and never cracks or loses flexibility. The seams are fused and overlapped. Field and Stream magazine said of the ZipDry closure, “Think of a freezer bag amped to Navy Seals specifications.”
Ripple Works can provide you with any Watershed products, but our most popular bags are listed below:
- Ocoee Duffel Bag is 17″ X 8″, 14.7 liters, 900 cu. inches = Sale $106.20 (Suggested retail = $118)
- Chatooga Duffel Bag is 21″ X 10″, 29.4 liters, 1800 cu. inches = Sale $121.50 (Suggested retail = $135)
- Yukon Duffel Bag is 27″ X 14.5″, 68.8 liters, 4200cu. inches = Sale $150.30 (Suggested retail = $167)
- Colorado Duffel Bag is 34″ X 15.5″, 104.8 liters, 6400 cu. inches = Sale $174.60 (Suggested retail = $194)
- Mississippi Duffel Bag is 45″ X 15.5″, 137.6 liters, 8400 cu. inches = Sale $198.90 (Suggested retail = $221)
- Big Creek Backpack Dry Bag is 20″ X 9″, 19.6 liters, 1200 cu. inches = Sale $121.50 (Suggested retail = $135)
- Animas Backpack Dry Bag is H 26″ X W 15″ X D 8″, 54 liters, 3300 cu. inches = Sale $150.30 (Suggested retail = $167)
- Westwater Backpack Dry Bag is H 26″ X W18 X D 10.5″, 80.3 liters, 4900 cu inches = Sale $169.20 (Suggested retail = $188)
Watershed Dry Bags are available in orange, blue, and coyote (tan-brown).
These bags ship directly from the manufacturer. If you need the bag in a hurry, let us know if you are flexible on colors in the special instructions section during checkout.